email: dmrun2hot@gmail.com Facebook: DrewMiller TheLongroadhome Ways to Donate: 1. Cash- I have an account set up at FNB in Spencer for cash donations. Just tell the teller it's for Andrew Miller's WWP account. 2.Checks- Make checks out to the Wounded Warrior Project and either give them to my dad or sister in town, or mail them to 527 Church St., Spencer, WV 25276. I have a form that has to be filled out and sent in with each check. 3. Online Donations Page- I have an online donations page link on the right side of this blog. Simply click the link, and you can donate online.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 123: Still Alive.

Well, today was a good day. And by good, I mean I didn't die from heat exhaustion. Hey, I'll take what I can get right now. Day off tomorrow, woohoo!! I am going to demolish some breakfast in the morning. At the end of the run today, I am about 25 miles from the border of Indiana. Looking forward to knocking out another state next set, and Indiana isn't much longer than Illinois. 1,940 miles finished, about 500 left to go in the trip. It's a race between making it home and dying from a heat stroke, haha. I'm just kidding around, it's the only way to cope with this ridiculous weather. Really missing home. Can't wait for football season. I'm calling it right now, WVU 12-0, National Champions, and Roane County undefeated State Champions!! I am quite the optimist, but it is possible, especially the Roane County prediction. Anyway, I'm still alive, and still moving forward one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment