email: dmrun2hot@gmail.com Facebook: DrewMiller TheLongroadhome Ways to Donate: 1. Cash- I have an account set up at FNB in Spencer for cash donations. Just tell the teller it's for Andrew Miller's WWP account. 2.Checks- Make checks out to the Wounded Warrior Project and either give them to my dad or sister in town, or mail them to 527 Church St., Spencer, WV 25276. I have a form that has to be filled out and sent in with each check. 3. Online Donations Page- I have an online donations page link on the right side of this blog. Simply click the link, and you can donate online.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 148: Excitement!!

The excitement has nothing to do with the run today. In fact, the run today was terrible. I was exhausted and was having trouble breathing. But,  I really don't care much about the running right now, because everything else is so exciting. I got chased down at the end of the run on Route 60 by a couple of Spencer natives. Martha Crihfield and Ann Reynolds actually made it a point to drive up and down 60 until they found me. What an awesome welcome, and I want to thank them both for coming to see me. After getting a nice, long nap, we drove over to Kanawha City to see my good friend, Miranda Starcher at Applebees. It was so wonderful to see her and it gave me a huge boost mentally. Lastly, we are very fortunate to get to see my cousin Steven and his family, and we get to stay with them tonight. It is so nice to finally see friends and family. I basically feel like I am already home, and I'm just exercising now, haha. I am just hoping I can finish tomorrow's run with a little bit of energy. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the WV Power game tomorrow evening!!

1 comment: