email: dmrun2hot@gmail.com Facebook: DrewMiller TheLongroadhome Ways to Donate: 1. Cash- I have an account set up at FNB in Spencer for cash donations. Just tell the teller it's for Andrew Miller's WWP account. 2.Checks- Make checks out to the Wounded Warrior Project and either give them to my dad or sister in town, or mail them to 527 Church St., Spencer, WV 25276. I have a form that has to be filled out and sent in with each check. 3. Online Donations Page- I have an online donations page link on the right side of this blog. Simply click the link, and you can donate online.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 147: So Close Now!!

At this point, I am basically just blogging out of habit. Really, I don't have anything new to say. Still very excited, still getting closer each day, still lots of back pain. We've been staying with my cousin Mike and his family in Milton the last 2 nights, so I feel like I am home already. Except for the 20 miles each day I still have to run. Being in West Virginia is so wonderful, and running here is also much more exciting. I ran through Marshall University's campus this morning and got to see all of the students hustling around campus. I was hoping by chance to see a couple students from Roane County there, but no luck. I am running on Route 60 all the way to Charleston and it is a very busy road. Thankfully, there is a decent shoulder. Basically, I am trying to soak up every last moment of each run on this trip, and enjoy the sights, sounds and smells of good ole' WV. Also very excited to see a bunch of Roane County people on Saturday evening at the WV Power game. All is well on the road for now.  See you all in a few days.

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you a good night's rest and much love along the way!! I won't be there when you make it to Roane County, but am with you in spirit. Welcome home buddy!! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete