email: dmrun2hot@gmail.com Facebook: DrewMiller TheLongroadhome Ways to Donate: 1. Cash- I have an account set up at FNB in Spencer for cash donations. Just tell the teller it's for Andrew Miller's WWP account. 2.Checks- Make checks out to the Wounded Warrior Project and either give them to my dad or sister in town, or mail them to 527 Church St., Spencer, WV 25276. I have a form that has to be filled out and sent in with each check. 3. Online Donations Page- I have an online donations page link on the right side of this blog. Simply click the link, and you can donate online.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 126: Hello Indiana!!


8 States down, only 3 more to go!! My first run in Indiana was one of the most beautiful I've had on the trip. Not only was the weather fantastic for the first time in weeks, but the scenery was amazing as well. Running through the small town of New Harmony, Indiana was beautiful. And Route 68 is full of beautiful houses and well-kept cornfields and lawns. Definitely a very enjoyable run, and one of the first in a long time. It was an incredibly refreshing day for me, and I can only hope that I get a few more days like it. Today was a huge shot in the arm for me, both physically and mentally. Although I just got into Indiana today, I've only got 7 more running days here before I cross into Louisville, Kentucky. The trip is really starting to speed up now, and before I know it, it will be over. The journey has given me everything I asked of it and more to this point, and I can't wait to see what the final push has to offer. Looking forward to seeing that West Virginia state line more than ever now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment