email: dmrun2hot@gmail.com Facebook: DrewMiller TheLongroadhome Ways to Donate: 1. Cash- I have an account set up at FNB in Spencer for cash donations. Just tell the teller it's for Andrew Miller's WWP account. 2.Checks- Make checks out to the Wounded Warrior Project and either give them to my dad or sister in town, or mail them to 527 Church St., Spencer, WV 25276. I have a form that has to be filled out and sent in with each check. 3. Online Donations Page- I have an online donations page link on the right side of this blog. Simply click the link, and you can donate online.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 151: Too Much Excitement!!

First, I want to thank everyone who was able to make the trip to Charleston for the WV Power game Saturday night. I was absolutely overwhelmed by the number of people who made it. I was also quite overwhelmed by the situation itself, so much that, I apologize for not getting to talk to everyone nearly as long as I wanted. I just hope I was at least able to say hello and thanks to each person who showed support by attending. Also, a huge thanks to Kayla Morris for all the hard work during the game.
As for the run today, fantastic!! I really am enjoying running through familiar territory. The weather was so nice today and I felt so good, that I decided to run an extra 3 miles at the end of the day so I could start my run tomorrow at the Park-n-Ride of the Clendenin exit. 2,380 miles officially complete, only 26 remain between me and the end of this amazing journey. Can't wait to see everyone Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment