email: dmrun2hot@gmail.com Facebook: DrewMiller TheLongroadhome Ways to Donate: 1. Cash- I have an account set up at FNB in Spencer for cash donations. Just tell the teller it's for Andrew Miller's WWP account. 2.Checks- Make checks out to the Wounded Warrior Project and either give them to my dad or sister in town, or mail them to 527 Church St., Spencer, WV 25276. I have a form that has to be filled out and sent in with each check. 3. Online Donations Page- I have an online donations page link on the right side of this blog. Simply click the link, and you can donate online.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day 142: Continuing through the Pain.

Today was another successful run. Successful because I finished all 20 miles again. However, I am still running with pain. I may be the most stubborn man in the history of the world. Good luck to whatever woman eventually becomes my wife, haha. I am in good spirits due to being able to complete the run today, but I am still being extremely cautious with every step I take. I know at any time, my back could go, and I could be forced to stop. I can only hope that it stays just strong enough to finish tomorrow so I can get a rest day to try to recover. Hoping for a miraculous recovery before the next set begins on Tuesday. Thanks for the continued prayers and support. Also, I was running in honor of Connie Taylor today. Once again, the blogsite is not working properly and won't let me upload the video. Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, Drew. You really are doing a great job for our Veterans!

    Miranda

    ReplyDelete