email: dmrun2hot@gmail.com Facebook: DrewMiller TheLongroadhome Ways to Donate: 1. Cash- I have an account set up at FNB in Spencer for cash donations. Just tell the teller it's for Andrew Miller's WWP account. 2.Checks- Make checks out to the Wounded Warrior Project and either give them to my dad or sister in town, or mail them to 527 Church St., Spencer, WV 25276. I have a form that has to be filled out and sent in with each check. 3. Online Donations Page- I have an online donations page link on the right side of this blog. Simply click the link, and you can donate online.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 152: Almost Home!!

Well folks, here I sit, just 8 miles away from completing one of the most amazing trips of my life. Good run today, even with Ambler Ridge, haha. It was great to hear all the people honking their horns as they drove past me today. I even had a couple of people actually stop in the middle of the road to wish me well. I also had the opportunity to go speak to the students at Walton Elementry/Middle School after the run today. I had a blast talking with the kids and hanging out with them for a few minutes. I am also very excited to see some more familiar faces this evening at Alan and Terry Lupardus' house. Happy that I made it home before Kristin popped, haha. Basically, I am just purely happy!! I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow and completing this journey!! One more day!

2 comments:

  1. Mere words cannot express how happy and excited I am for you, Drew! Hope to greet you on your way in on (can't believe it!) your last few miles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from marios f b

    ReplyDelete