email: dmrun2hot@gmail.com Facebook: DrewMiller TheLongroadhome Ways to Donate: 1. Cash- I have an account set up at FNB in Spencer for cash donations. Just tell the teller it's for Andrew Miller's WWP account. 2.Checks- Make checks out to the Wounded Warrior Project and either give them to my dad or sister in town, or mail them to 527 Church St., Spencer, WV 25276. I have a form that has to be filled out and sent in with each check. 3. Online Donations Page- I have an online donations page link on the right side of this blog. Simply click the link, and you can donate online.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 135: Kentucky, Yeehaw!!



Nine states in the books, just 2 remaining! What a beautiful day today. Been very fortunate the last few running days to finally get some wonderful weather. My energy levels are much higher right now than they have been since before Kansas. Recovery has been much easier as well the last few days. I am hoping for 2 more weeks of this to finish the trip on a very positive note. Had a group of runners with me the first 7 miles today which made the day fly by. Huge thanks to all who came out to the New Albany YMCA this morning to run into Kentucky with me. Once again, we've been spoiled by getting to stay with Mike and Debbie Jones the past few nights. They have been truly wonderful to us. From here, we'll be staying with Toby Ford's brother, Keith, for about 4 days while I run north of Lexington. I'm still trying to contain my excitement about getting home. I think I may just give up on blocking that excitement out of my mind. Only a few more weeks!!

1 comment:

  1. It was an honor to get to run with you yesterday into Kentucky. Thank you for doing this for our veterans. You are an inspiration!

    Sincerely,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete