email: dmrun2hot@gmail.com Facebook: DrewMiller TheLongroadhome Ways to Donate: 1. Cash- I have an account set up at FNB in Spencer for cash donations. Just tell the teller it's for Andrew Miller's WWP account. 2.Checks- Make checks out to the Wounded Warrior Project and either give them to my dad or sister in town, or mail them to 527 Church St., Spencer, WV 25276. I have a form that has to be filled out and sent in with each check. 3. Online Donations Page- I have an online donations page link on the right side of this blog. Simply click the link, and you can donate online.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 52: Feeling Rough.

I'll keep this one very short tonight because I'm not feeling very well. Not sure if I'm getting a little sick, but I didn't feel well much of the run today. Gonna pound the Emergen-C and hope it goes away. Don't have time to be getting sick. Like I said, today was very tough. Not much energy, and my legs were aching from the start. I had to slow my running pace down to finish, and it still was an extreme struggle to get all 20 miles in. Had a 1,000 foot rise in elevation in a 2 mile stretch this morning which took what little pep I did have, out of my step. Luckily, the worst of the hills never showed up today. Unfortunately, they will be here tomorrow. We drove into Mountainair, NM for the night, and it is very uphill. So, I got that to look forward to, which is nice, haha. Thanks to the firefighting team down here from Oregon, who treated Mom and I to dinner and to Kevin and Ruth Turner at the Turner Inn and RV Park in Mountainair for letting us stay with them tonight! Anyway, I'm gonna try to get a ton of rest and get at least enough back to finish tomorrow. Then I get a rest day. Sorry tonight isn't very good, I'm just drained. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment