email: dmrun2hot@gmail.com Facebook: DrewMiller TheLongroadhome Ways to Donate: 1. Cash- I have an account set up at FNB in Spencer for cash donations. Just tell the teller it's for Andrew Miller's WWP account. 2.Checks- Make checks out to the Wounded Warrior Project and either give them to my dad or sister in town, or mail them to 527 Church St., Spencer, WV 25276. I have a form that has to be filled out and sent in with each check. 3. Online Donations Page- I have an online donations page link on the right side of this blog. Simply click the link, and you can donate online.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 56: Today Was a Good Day.

Good stuff today. Great weather, and I didn't see any live snakes, only a couple dead ones. Got a lot of sleep last night, and I think that helped with my energy. I felt strong almost the entire run. Finished up about 10 miles west of Vaughn, NM. Tomorrow I will change routes for the first time since early in Arizona. Gonna be leaving Route 60 and heading northeast on Route 54. It'll be a nice change of scenery, haha. Bout the only change will be when I pass signs on the road, they'll say Route 54 now. Spirits are high right now, so hopefully tomorrow is another good run. I'd like to have 4 straight good runs, don't know if I've had 4 straight the whole trip. Got to eat at Peggy's Diner again, and had the meal comped by the manager. Also, thanks to Kim Camp's brother, Holly Paugh, we got a free room at the Oak Tree Inn hotel owned by the same people. Holly has been working his tail off trying to get us some free stuff along the way, so a huge thanks to him for all the effort. Gonna rest, finish watching the Bulls/Heat game (Go Bulls!!), and take advantage of a hot shower and a bed for the night. Talk to you all tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. You're sounding great, Drew! Keep up the awesome running and great writing!

    ReplyDelete