email: dmrun2hot@gmail.com Facebook: DrewMiller TheLongroadhome Ways to Donate: 1. Cash- I have an account set up at FNB in Spencer for cash donations. Just tell the teller it's for Andrew Miller's WWP account. 2.Checks- Make checks out to the Wounded Warrior Project and either give them to my dad or sister in town, or mail them to 527 Church St., Spencer, WV 25276. I have a form that has to be filled out and sent in with each check. 3. Online Donations Page- I have an online donations page link on the right side of this blog. Simply click the link, and you can donate online.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 63: All Good Things Must End.

And thus endeth the streak at 7 days. Today was not a good one. I should rephrase, this morning was not good. Lack of energy and some muggy weather made it rough this morning. Thankfully, my mind is still very sharp, and I haven't forgotten my pledge to not complain. It made the rough morning not so rough. The afternoon run was very good. The energy came back, and the wind at my back helped. Oh well, 7 in a row was pretty good, and it's something to shoot for the rest of the trip. Got a day off tomorrow, and I get to hang out with the Tawney sisters for the evening. It's great to see some people from back home, keeps my spirits high. After my next run is finished, I will have officially logged 1,000 miles in 50 days of the trip. Very excited about that. I'm keeping the blog short tonight, cause there is a hot tub waiting for my aching muscles. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment