email: dmrun2hot@gmail.com Facebook: DrewMiller TheLongroadhome Ways to Donate: 1. Cash- I have an account set up at FNB in Spencer for cash donations. Just tell the teller it's for Andrew Miller's WWP account. 2.Checks- Make checks out to the Wounded Warrior Project and either give them to my dad or sister in town, or mail them to 527 Church St., Spencer, WV 25276. I have a form that has to be filled out and sent in with each check. 3. Online Donations Page- I have an online donations page link on the right side of this blog. Simply click the link, and you can donate online.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 65: 1,000 Miles!!



That's right, 1,000 miles complete as of today!! You could say I'm a little bit excited, and you would be correct. A very significant milestone on this trip. I don't think that I have run a combined 1,000 miles in the last 6 years, and here I did it in just 50 running days. When I finished the run today, I took a second to soak in the moment, because it was a sweet one. Now back to the grind. The next few running days are going to be exciting, because there are a few things I'm looking forward to conquering. It started with today, and the 1,000 mile mark. Tomorrow, I will finally make it through New Mexico and into Texas!! Finally, at the end of this 4 day set, I will officially be halfway home!! So I have a lot of exciting things to look forward to while beating my body senseless on the road daily, haha. For those of you following along on a map, I am about 16 miles northeast of Logan, NM on Route 54, about 15 miles from the Texas state line. We came back in to Logan for the night. Gonna try out the Ute Lake State Park for some camping. I hope to get some really good sleep, but it will be tough because my mind is racing with all these milestones ahead. Good day folks, good day. Night.

1 comment:

  1. 1,000 miles in 50 days!!! I can't even comprehend that but I know it is a remarkable feat and a great milestone in your journey and in your life. So proud of you AND your mom, Drew. Yeehawww!!!

    ReplyDelete