email: dmrun2hot@gmail.com Facebook: DrewMiller TheLongroadhome Ways to Donate: 1. Cash- I have an account set up at FNB in Spencer for cash donations. Just tell the teller it's for Andrew Miller's WWP account. 2.Checks- Make checks out to the Wounded Warrior Project and either give them to my dad or sister in town, or mail them to 527 Church St., Spencer, WV 25276. I have a form that has to be filled out and sent in with each check. 3. Online Donations Page- I have an online donations page link on the right side of this blog. Simply click the link, and you can donate online.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 86: Very Bad Day.

This will be short tonight because I am not feeling well, and I am doing this from my phone. The heat and humidity got me today. I was worn out by 3 miles in. At one point, it was 109 degrees. I struggled so hard just to get miles finished. I took extended breaks in between sets to try and recover, but it was just too hot and humid. I only completed 14 miles in the morning, and tried waiting until 6:30 to start the evening set to ease the heat. Didn't work at all. I was just too exhausted. I barely finished 20 miles before nearly passing out. So, I failed miserably today on the 25 mile attempt. I am going to try to get to sleep quickly, and I'm going to try to get up early and start running by 7am. Otherwise, I will never be able to finish. Today was very scary for me. Got me very worried about being able to finish this run in such extreme temperatures. Oh well, gonna rest, recover, and regroup for tomorrow. Hopefully it goes better than today.

No comments:

Post a Comment