email: dmrun2hot@gmail.com Facebook: DrewMiller TheLongroadhome Ways to Donate: 1. Cash- I have an account set up at FNB in Spencer for cash donations. Just tell the teller it's for Andrew Miller's WWP account. 2.Checks- Make checks out to the Wounded Warrior Project and either give them to my dad or sister in town, or mail them to 527 Church St., Spencer, WV 25276. I have a form that has to be filled out and sent in with each check. 3. Online Donations Page- I have an online donations page link on the right side of this blog. Simply click the link, and you can donate online.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 72: Still Going.

Gonna be a short one tonight. Still moving forward. 4 states down, 7 to go! Hip went numb today, which was a very nice change from the pain. Hopefully all will be right again soon. More beautiful weather also. Most definitely an awesome night with Martha White's relatives!! Thanks so much to Carlos and Mary, and the rest of your family for the incredible hospitality, and the unbelievable meal!! I am still very full. Guymon, OK will go down as one of my favorite places on this trip for sure. May have a couple of running partners for a bit tomorrow, which would be very nice. Last running day of the set tomorrow before rest day. I can't wait to rest the body for a day. I think it needs it badly this round. Gonna enjoy the comfort of the hotel room now. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment