email: dmrun2hot@gmail.com Facebook: DrewMiller TheLongroadhome Ways to Donate: 1. Cash- I have an account set up at FNB in Spencer for cash donations. Just tell the teller it's for Andrew Miller's WWP account. 2.Checks- Make checks out to the Wounded Warrior Project and either give them to my dad or sister in town, or mail them to 527 Church St., Spencer, WV 25276. I have a form that has to be filled out and sent in with each check. 3. Online Donations Page- I have an online donations page link on the right side of this blog. Simply click the link, and you can donate online.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 106: Relentless Heat.

I was running in honor of Kenny and Carol Greathouse today. For some reason, the video wouldn't upload on here. I'll try again tomorrow. Until then, the heat continues to punish me. I'm really struggling to recover daily and it's taking a heavy toll on me mentally and physically. I know if I can make it through this, I can do almost anything, because this is by far the hardest thing I've ever attempted. There is no sign of relief in sight from the heat. It is supposed to get even worse by the beginning of next week. I'll just keep plugging away and hoping for the best, but it would really be nice to get at least one day without feeling like I'm breathing in air from a hair dryer. I think the sun is actually cooking my brain because I am struggling to put together many coherent thoughts on these blogs lately. Sorry for the lack of eloquence, haha. Thanks so much, Rhonda at the Sleep Inn in Camdenton; your thoughtful gifts and heartfelt good wishes did so much to get us through another day! Gonna try to sleep now. Maybe I'll just fill up a bathtub with ice and sleep in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment