email: dmrun2hot@gmail.com Facebook: DrewMiller TheLongroadhome Ways to Donate: 1. Cash- I have an account set up at FNB in Spencer for cash donations. Just tell the teller it's for Andrew Miller's WWP account. 2.Checks- Make checks out to the Wounded Warrior Project and either give them to my dad or sister in town, or mail them to 527 Church St., Spencer, WV 25276. I have a form that has to be filled out and sent in with each check. 3. Online Donations Page- I have an online donations page link on the right side of this blog. Simply click the link, and you can donate online.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 111: Exhausted.

Sorry folks, I'm just too tired to come up with anything tonight. The relentless heat is really taking a toll on my body and mind. Right now, I'm just in survival mode each day. Hoping this heatwave ceases sometime soon. In need of some inspiration tonight, I watched the ESPN 30 for 30 documentary on Terry Fox again. If you haven't seen it, I beg of you, search it out, it will inspire you. It's called " Into the Wind". Gonna try to rest now. It's getting very difficult to recover daily in this heat. Still, I'm getting closer and closer each day, and that will keep me motivated enough to get up every morning and continue fighting the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment