email: dmrun2hot@gmail.com Facebook: DrewMiller TheLongroadhome Ways to Donate: 1. Cash- I have an account set up at FNB in Spencer for cash donations. Just tell the teller it's for Andrew Miller's WWP account. 2.Checks- Make checks out to the Wounded Warrior Project and either give them to my dad or sister in town, or mail them to 527 Church St., Spencer, WV 25276. I have a form that has to be filled out and sent in with each check. 3. Online Donations Page- I have an online donations page link on the right side of this blog. Simply click the link, and you can donate online.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 122: No Relief.

Gettin' real tired of this weather. The only thing that sucks worse than this weather is Pitt. The last day in July was just as miserable as the first one. It's wearing me down so badly. I'm just hoping I can stay focused enough and strong enough to finish this thing. It is still a day to day wonder, and it's just getting harder and harder. I remember being amazed at run 65 when I still hadn't encountered any rain. What I would give for a day of rain right now!! I find myself becoming more disillusioned and delirious each day I spend in the excessive heat. I swear, I'm going to crawl through the TV and slap the next Weather Channel anchor who chuckles when mentioning the extended heat warnings from an air-conditioned TV studio. In the meantime, I suppose I will just keep moving forward until I'm either home, or I pass out on the side of the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment