email: dmrun2hot@gmail.com Facebook: DrewMiller TheLongroadhome Ways to Donate: 1. Cash- I have an account set up at FNB in Spencer for cash donations. Just tell the teller it's for Andrew Miller's WWP account. 2.Checks- Make checks out to the Wounded Warrior Project and either give them to my dad or sister in town, or mail them to 527 Church St., Spencer, WV 25276. I have a form that has to be filled out and sent in with each check. 3. Online Donations Page- I have an online donations page link on the right side of this blog. Simply click the link, and you can donate online.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 115: Back on the Grid.

Sorry I haven't written for a couple days. Not that you all have missed me, but I was so shot at the end of the run two days ago, I forgot to blog. I nearly passed out from heat exhaustion again that day. Luckily I had the day off yesterday. Had to drive up to St. Louis to replace my phone that fried in the heat. It wasn't the most relaxing, stress-free day off, but I did at least rest some. Today was, well, hot again. Tomorrow will be, hot again. The next day is supposed to be, hot again. And so on and so forth. On the plus side, at the end of this set, barring passing out on the side of the road, I will be in Illinois!! It's too bad the running in Missouri has sucked so bad, because the people here have been wonderful. I am still trying to recover enough brain cells to write something funny, or inspirational, so just keep checking in and hopefully I'll come up with something soon. Until then, I am basically just trying to survive each day until the weather breaks, if it ever will break. Sleepy time.

No comments:

Post a Comment