email: dmrun2hot@gmail.com Facebook: DrewMiller TheLongroadhome Ways to Donate: 1. Cash- I have an account set up at FNB in Spencer for cash donations. Just tell the teller it's for Andrew Miller's WWP account. 2.Checks- Make checks out to the Wounded Warrior Project and either give them to my dad or sister in town, or mail them to 527 Church St., Spencer, WV 25276. I have a form that has to be filled out and sent in with each check. 3. Online Donations Page- I have an online donations page link on the right side of this blog. Simply click the link, and you can donate online.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 98: We Ain't in Kansas Anymore Dorothy!!


Woohoo!! 6 States down, only 5 remaining! Good stuff today. Had my sister beside me for 15 out of the 20 miles. Needless to say, she's feeling the effects of the run already. It was great for me though, because I barely even thought about the run. Got a rest day tomorrow also, so things went very well today. It has been a wonderful blessing to have Dad and Elliot here, both for myself, and for Mom. Elliot was requesting a funny blog tonight, but my brain is pretty fried from the heat. Maybe I'll work a good one up for the next set. Until then, gonna keep it short and sweet. Before I go though, I want to thank Stetson Moore for the card and the gift (even though the hat will never see the top of my head, haha). Also, thanks to Bret Powell for the UnderArmour Wounded Warrior Project shirt. Very cool to have one of those finally. Time to drink some coffee with the sister and get wired. Later.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy that your family is together for a portion of the journey. I look forward to all of your blog posts and enjoy reading them. You are a reminder that one can accomplish most anything in life with desire, passion and determination. Thank you for continuing to inspire on daily basis. I am proud of you, man!!

    ReplyDelete