email: dmrun2hot@gmail.com Facebook: DrewMiller TheLongroadhome Ways to Donate: 1. Cash- I have an account set up at FNB in Spencer for cash donations. Just tell the teller it's for Andrew Miller's WWP account. 2.Checks- Make checks out to the Wounded Warrior Project and either give them to my dad or sister in town, or mail them to 527 Church St., Spencer, WV 25276. I have a form that has to be filled out and sent in with each check. 3. Online Donations Page- I have an online donations page link on the right side of this blog. Simply click the link, and you can donate online.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 19: Feels Good.

I'm keeping tonight's blog short and sweet. As bad as I felt the last 2 days, is just how good I felt today. The road was level, flat, offered lots of running room, and there were cool breezes all day. It was more of a nice little Sunday stroll (on a Tuesday) than a grueling 20 mile run across the desert of Arizona. My legs felt remarkably strong considering that just a day before, I was ready to leave them behind and try to finish the run standing on my hands. 20 more miles in the book, which makes 320 so far. 90 miles away from Phoenix, Arizona. Still 9 states and some 1,800 miles separate me from my ultimate goal. I wish I had more energy to elaborate on today's run, but I am just plain ole worn out. YAY for rest days!! Goodnight.

3 comments: