email: dmrun2hot@gmail.com Facebook: DrewMiller TheLongroadhome Ways to Donate: 1. Cash- I have an account set up at FNB in Spencer for cash donations. Just tell the teller it's for Andrew Miller's WWP account. 2.Checks- Make checks out to the Wounded Warrior Project and either give them to my dad or sister in town, or mail them to 527 Church St., Spencer, WV 25276. I have a form that has to be filled out and sent in with each check. 3. Online Donations Page- I have an online donations page link on the right side of this blog. Simply click the link, and you can donate online.

Friday, April 1, 2011

From Vegas to L.A.

Fun stop between Vegas and L.A.

For Bart

The Korean War badge from Connie Taylor and Purple Heart Pin from Sarah Giachino.

These will go with me on The Long Run Home to honor beloved fathers.

Meeting old friends and new friends in unexpected places. Larry and Karen Kiser with Judy and Drew and the Kiser children Neville,Tiffany, and Destry. A delightful visit at Starbucks in Long Beach.

1 comment:

  1. Drew,

    Lol... just noticed this! Your sis told me bout it tonight! Yes, I am an Elvis fan...but I may be a bigger Drew Miller fan!!! I'll be here for the duration bro!!! If you start doubting yourself, just call me...Ill sing "Its not or never" to ya.... in my best Elvis voice! haha

    ReplyDelete