email: dmrun2hot@gmail.com Facebook: DrewMiller TheLongroadhome Ways to Donate: 1. Cash- I have an account set up at FNB in Spencer for cash donations. Just tell the teller it's for Andrew Miller's WWP account. 2.Checks- Make checks out to the Wounded Warrior Project and either give them to my dad or sister in town, or mail them to 527 Church St., Spencer, WV 25276. I have a form that has to be filled out and sent in with each check. 3. Online Donations Page- I have an online donations page link on the right side of this blog. Simply click the link, and you can donate online.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Lonely Runner--Mom's View

Cold and WINDY in the high desert!

Lonely Runner

Still smiling despite body chaffing and bloody nipples!

LCPL Folk, LCPL Romero, LCPL Johnson working so hard and efficiently to check people in at 29 Palms Marine Base that I waited half an hour to catch them for 10 seconds to get this photo. Good work!

3 comments:

  1. I love reading the updates. Makes me believe I am with you both!!

    Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! Drew, I feel your pain :( Keep your chin up and those nips covered...

    Glad you are getting to see and chat with the military folks and get photos!

    ReplyDelete