email: dmrun2hot@gmail.com Facebook: DrewMiller TheLongroadhome Ways to Donate: 1. Cash- I have an account set up at FNB in Spencer for cash donations. Just tell the teller it's for Andrew Miller's WWP account. 2.Checks- Make checks out to the Wounded Warrior Project and either give them to my dad or sister in town, or mail them to 527 Church St., Spencer, WV 25276. I have a form that has to be filled out and sent in with each check. 3. Online Donations Page- I have an online donations page link on the right side of this blog. Simply click the link, and you can donate online.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 27: Still Going Strong.

The human body is an amazing piece of equipment. I am constantly shocked and surprised at my body's ability to run 20 miles, day after day. I am also surprised at its ability to recover at the end of each day. I am very excited each day that I finish that I feel like I am actually getting stronger, and developing better endurance. I just hope this feeling continues. I just can't believe it. 21 days. 420 miles. I am only 11 running days away from being in New Mexico. I love Arizona, but I can't help but be excited about crossing another state line.
Got to run the first little bit today with my cousin Chrissy, which was great. She and her husband Tony have been so wonderful to Mom and me the last couple days. It's great to catch up with them, since we don't get much of a chance to see them. The weather continues to cooperate with my running schedule. I will soak up all the nice weather I can get before I get into humid country. Not much else to update you all on, other than I got to stuff myself at the Waffle House at the completion of today's run. All I can say is it's a good thing I'm running across the country, or I'd be gaining weight at an alarming rate. Excited to see my buddy Adam tomorrow and hang out for a few days. That will give me a much needed emotional lift, as it does get a bit lonely on the long road home. Many miles by myself and my thoughts. It will be nice to break that up for a few days, haha. Very tired now. I think I'll sleep for a bit.

2 comments: