email: dmrun2hot@gmail.com Facebook: DrewMiller TheLongroadhome Ways to Donate: 1. Cash- I have an account set up at FNB in Spencer for cash donations. Just tell the teller it's for Andrew Miller's WWP account. 2.Checks- Make checks out to the Wounded Warrior Project and either give them to my dad or sister in town, or mail them to 527 Church St., Spencer, WV 25276. I have a form that has to be filled out and sent in with each check. 3. Online Donations Page- I have an online donations page link on the right side of this blog. Simply click the link, and you can donate online.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Quick Thoughts on My 2 days of rest.

I just wanted to send out a couple of thank you's for the support I have received in the past few days. First, I have to thank my cousin Chrissy and her husband Tony for housing us for 2 days and for all their support. Huge thanks to my best friend Adam for flying all the way out here to hang out with me for a few days and for treating me to one of the best meals of my life!! Thank you to Joe Wallace, producer of the Matt and Ben Morning Show on KNIX 102.5 for setting up the interview, and of course thanks to Matt and Ben themselves for doing the interview. A big thank you to Ryan O'Donnell and Alonso Garcia, Jr. from KTVK-3TV, Channel 3 News for taking the time to do the story on my run. Great job on the story!! And most definitely, thank you so much to JanMarie O'Connell and the staff at the Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport North for your support and generosity. I have been absolutely blown away by the kindness of JanMarie and the entire staff for these 2 days we've stayed at the hotel. There just aren't enough words I can use to express my gratitude for al the support we have received in the past few days. Phoenix has definitely shown me a lot of love. If I get even half the support the rest of the trip that I've had these last few days, I will be truly blessed throughout this journey.
Gonna' go check out some sights now with the rest of my last day off. I think Adam and I may drive up to Sedona. Back to the grind tomorrow. No worries right now though. I'm actually riding very high, and looking forward to the rest of the trip.

1 comment: