email: dmrun2hot@gmail.com Facebook: DrewMiller TheLongroadhome Ways to Donate: 1. Cash- I have an account set up at FNB in Spencer for cash donations. Just tell the teller it's for Andrew Miller's WWP account. 2.Checks- Make checks out to the Wounded Warrior Project and either give them to my dad or sister in town, or mail them to 527 Church St., Spencer, WV 25276. I have a form that has to be filled out and sent in with each check. 3. Online Donations Page- I have an online donations page link on the right side of this blog. Simply click the link, and you can donate online.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Random pics from my phone during runs,

 First day, looking down the beach at the Belmont Pier.


 At the end of the run to March Air Force Base, looking back west.



 Running beside a mountain in Beaumont, CA.
 Campground pic, we had a nice view.

 I was running beside I-10 on a frontage road, and this billboard caught me funny. Es muy bueno!!



 One of my many miles on the 29 Palms Highway.




Finally made it into Arizona on April 14th, about 6:45pm.

2 comments:

  1. Hey drew, it's chris brett's brother, colin. Just wanted to say good luck, and keep rockin on. I've been enjoying the blog and as former runner can relate somewhat to a few of your runs, although nothing I've done can really compare to this. There's a saying that runners have adopted as a personal mantra of sorts - The Trials of Miles, the Miles of Trials. Again, good luck, I look forward to reading your progress, and if your route takes you through the Philadelphia area let me know if I can do anything to help.

    ReplyDelete